Thursday, September 25, 2008

Carpooling




I Carpooled again today and I got to tell you, when I look left and right on the road I feel like I'm the only one doing it. There must be thousands of cars everday on the road when I go to work and I never see more than one person in the car... I don't get it. The good news is that we're not running out of complaints that the fuel price is going up. Elevator talks used to be about the weather, now it goes something like "god, did you see the price of gas today?" DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT! I only use my car twice a week to go to work and that's sharing it with 2 other people. Hopefully the bus shuttle will run until 6pm soon and I'll be able to take the bus everyday of the week. Just another way americans are different, they would rather complain about their SUV than lose social status by riding public transport.

2 comments:

  1. Bonjour Romaric. bon lire votre blog. J'espère que tout est bien. Intéresser du Ford. Je beleive c'était la Compagnie automobile de Ford qui a eu le tout pour faire d'un 70 dos de véhicule de mpg dans le 70's-80's mais ne l'a jamais produit. Je ne suis pas en désaccord avec votre théorie. J'espère que tout est bien et que vous et la Charité a un temps merveilleux ensemble en France.

    Les égards, Pete Kengla, your friend in the US of A.

    ReplyDelete