Tuesday, November 25, 2008

NYC


What a beautiful picture... That's what I see every morning when I go to work for the past week. This is where I belong, the city. Not NYC per se, but a city nonetheless. In November alone, I have been in Paris, London, Bruxelles and New York City. I can't get enough of it and every day I work towards making the permanent move. You know what I did today? At lunch, I walked three blocks on Park St and went to L'Express. I had Terrine de foie gras, Rillettes de lapin, salad with mustard vinaigrette, topped off with a glass of Bordeaux. Really? I love the city. I'm here until Sunday and will keep blogging the pics from my phone, but honestly, that's only a glimpse of what life is like among 18 million people coexisting on an island. Amazing. Tomorrow is Black Wednesday, the biggest bar night of the year. Pictures to follow but it should be fun how NYC parties on the best night of the year. I never thought I would say this, I can't wait to go to work tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Romaric - NYC is one of my favorite places as well. Right up there with Paris and Rome. Enjoy your stay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great picture!!! i want to live there!!!!! after watching sex and the city so much i just can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete